Phoenix – Healthcare
Cuningham Group is seeking an architectural designer in our Phoenix office. Candidates should have 1 to 3 years of experience with a focus on projects for healthcare facilities including acute care and outpatient services. The ideal candidates are talented and motivated and ready to join our team and contribute to the success of the firm.
- Be committed to design innovation, technical craft and environmental stewardship.
- Be focused on project achievements and have a healthy sense of humor.
- Be a self-directed learner and have superb technical skills related to 3D- modeling software. (Sketch up, Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper, VR, etc.)
- Care about making a difference in the community and uplifting the human experience by design.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
- 1 to 3 years of experience with Healthcare projects is preferred
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in Revit and Office 365 required. Skills in other software such as Sketch Up, Rhino, Bluebeam, SD Max, Grasshopper, Adobe Creative Suite are ideal
- Some understanding of building design, systems, codes and detailing
- Understanding of putting a set of construction documents together
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org