|DENVER – URBAN LIVING AND WORKPLACE|
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 10 offices around the world is seeking a Project Architect in our Denver office. Candidates should have seven to ten years of experience with a focus on projects for our Live/Work Market Group including mixed use development and multi-family housing. The ideal candidate is talented and motivated and ready to join our team and contribute to the success of the firm.
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Developing project documents for bidding and construction.
- Provide input to the design and construction schedule – communicate the technical implication of design decisions.
- Responsible for the development and coordination of the drawings and specifications including: program compliance; code and agency compliance; schedule commitments and product research.
- Organize and direct the architectural team to execute the work in an orderly, timely and coordinated manner.
- Advise the project architect when the drawings and specifications are complete and ready to be issued.
- Provide support for any tasks required for the successful completion of the project.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- Seven to ten years of experience with multi-family housing/mixed-use development experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit and Office 365 required. Skills in other software such as Sketch Up, Rhino, Bluebeam, SD Max, Grasshopper, Adobe Creative Suite, Deltek Vision, etc.) are ideal.
- Keen understanding of building design, systems, codes and detailing
- Understanding of putting a set of documents together
Benefits and salaries are competitive. At Cuningham Group, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our design, and our community. Cuningham Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.