MINNEAPOLIS - Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 10 offices around the world, is seeking a Workplace Leader. Depending on candidate’s current location, this role could be located in our Los Angeles, Minneapolis or Denver office.
At Cuningham Group, we strive for excellence by aligning the skills, talents and energies of a diverse group of people. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work culture where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal: great sustainable design.
We are pleased to offer a key national and strategic leadership role within the company to further strengthen our Workplace segment. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership and communications skills capable of building/expanding portfolio and network across several offices.
Business Development (75%)
- Workplace focused, industry networking
- Work with marketing to promote Cuningham Group to workplace industry
- This position is primarily focused on the generation of professional services for the firm measured by number/value of opportunities, resulting sales and revenue goals to be determined with candidate
Workplace Studio Leadership (10%)
- Participate in strategic annual planning development
- Participate in firm Discipline Groups
- Assist Market Group Leaders in coordinating staff effort
Specific Project Leadership (15%)
- Lead, guide and manage projects, teams, and budgets
- Develop strategic project planning
- Deliver profitable projects as defined by firm
- Client care and retention for key workplace projects
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience working with corporate interiors, development based and/or build to suit projects in a project management and business development capacity
- Exceptional relationship management skills including the ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with others inside and outside of the organization.
- Must have demonstrated vision strategic thinking in an entrepreneurial environment including the ability to support, promote, and ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values.
- The ability to influence others by gaining others’ support for ideas, proposals, projects and solutions
- Must possess a results orientation and the ability to focus personal efforts on achieving results consistent with the studio and the organization’s objectives
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams and guide group efforts including providing appropriate level of feedback concerns group and individual progress
- Proficiency in Bluebeam, Office 365 and Deltek Vision desired
- Licensure or Certification preferred
- 25% Travel is anticipated
Cuningham Group offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, (matching and profit sharing)401(k) plan, medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, continuing education benefits and paid time off.
Please submit a portfolio, resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Cuningham Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.