October – Fitness
To understand how the fitness levels of our employees have a direct impact on our productivity, we spent October determining where we currently are, and developing ways we can improve. The results provided came from an internal, voluntary survey.
• 80 percent of our employees get outside for fresh air at least once per day.
• Only 6 percent of our employees exercise every day, but 87 percent exercise at least 1-2 times per week.
• Walking and running are our most popular physical activities. Yoga is our third most popular activity.
• Use Fitbit data as input to health insurance for rebate. (Accomplished)
• Promote employees leaving desks multiple times per day to seek fresh air and daylight outside.
• Provide shower facility at every future office location.