Renovation, Site Improvements, LEED® Silver
Cuningham Group was chosen to develop a Master Plan for this busy urban 1950’s Parish Hall, situated on a 6.5-acre site. The Plan incorporated the entire site, including plans for offsite road widening scheduled by the city. Ultimately, renovation of the Parish Hall building was delivered in Phase One, and a range of site maintenance improvements were executed during Phase Two, and continue as needed.
From the very beginning, the Parish wanted to pursue LEED® certification. To achieve this standard, the design team integrated sustainable elements such as innovative mechanical system controls; new skylights; water-conserving restroom fixtures; new glazing; new lighting and lighting control systems; reused or recycled content materials; and better metering of electrical power.